Monday, May 5, 2008

We're here to stay!

I know...I'm a terrible blogger. Everything has been crazy with Jesse's wedding, family get-togethers, and trying to catch up on laundry...I've just been swamped. I have a LOT of pictures to post here, so stay tuned, but I wanted to post today's good news. WE'RE NOT MOVING! We're thrilled to find out that the Lord wants us to stay here in Salem, which means no box-packing, no house-hunting, and no friend-leaving! Yay! More great news: next year Laren will be teaching at the new Salem Hills High School, which is less than 3 miles from our house! Go, Skyhawks! We truly feel that this is where we're meant to be and are blessed that the Lord knows our needs and our situation...even better than we do ourselves! Check back soon for lots of fun pictures and a rundown of our last few weeks' events!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

YAY! I'm so glad you can focus your time on stuff other than moving! We're so excited for Laren to get things moving at a totally new school, can't wait to see it! How exciting! WE MISS YOU GUYS! Thanks for 3 wonderful weeks!

Allie said...

What the....??? This is all news to me.

Stephanie said...

Whew! We are glad you aren't leaving! Where would we find awesome neighbors, and a violin teacher that would put up with us?


Love ya!

Team Hanni said...

This is great! I am so happy for you guys! Way to go Laren!

Jill said...

I am sooo glad you will be sticking around!!! GNO would not be the same with out you!

Adri said...

Hooray! Just knowing is such a relief!

Sue said...

Hopefully Laren will be teaching Lauren as she will be a 10th grader next year!