Friday, May 9, 2008

More wedding stuff...

Jesse and Danielle chose the most fabulous photographers! Their company is called FunnyFacePhoto and, let me tell you, they were AWESOME! They did a fantastic job on everything from bridals to temple to reception. I thought they captured the fun personalities of the bride and groom perfectly! (Click on the above link, click on "client galleries", click on "2008 private wedding galleries", click on "Jesse & Danielle", click on whatever you want to see and put in password rich to see all their amazing pictures!...Okay, that was a long explanation...sorry.) Here's my very favorite from their bridals...Kids ages 6 and up were invited to attend the wedding luncheon, so we took along Abbie and Christian, who were thrilled to sit next to some of their favorite cousins, Faith and Grant (Vanessa's oldest). I promise Christian really was having a good time...he thinks it's hilarious to make an occasional face like this.Everything about the wedding luncheon was wonderful, but my favorite part was playing my violin with my sisters. At the request of Jesse, we played the Bach Double, which is written for just two violins (hence the "Double"), but we managed to make it work with three. It's always so great to play with my amazingly talented sisters. (Not sure what happens to my body when I play the violin...somehow my chin multiplies! Oh well - I did turn 30 this year. We'll call that the reason. Moving on!)The reception was beautiful, the kids all had fun together, and everyone ate lots of yummy food! Here's a picture of their super-fun wedding cake......and here's my cute Abbie lined up to try to catch the bouquet. Luckily, no luck!What a great weekend! Isn't family the best?

2 comments:

cyndi said...

I love that first picture. It is incredible. Family weddings are soo much fun. My kids still talk about the ones they've been to. About going to the temple and then going to the fun receptions. I think it is really sweet.

Team Hanni said...

Doesn't it make you want to take your wedding pictures all over again? They do such incredible things with pictures now.... What a wonderful and fun time with your family.