Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy-Happy, Joy-Joy!

Here, finally, are some of the pictures taken over our fabulous days surrounding Jesse & Danielle's beautiful wedding. (Pardon this post being so long...there are just so many great things to remember and I don't want to leave anything out.)Their reception in St. George was held at the Sunbrook Golf Course. The weather was beautiful, as was the landscaping, the food, the flowers, and especially the bride & groom!Can you tell how excited we are to welcome our new sister to the family? We love this adorable girl!And could my little baby brother be any cuter standing next to our beautiful mom? I just love this picture!The kids were such good sports about being dragged to and from different events all day long. It was a crazy day and they enjoyed it, but all they really wanted to do was just run around and play with their cousins!BJ's favorite thing to do while on the temple grounds: play in the rocks, of course! I'm sure Christian was involved in this activity as well, but somehow escaped my photo-taking. (Don't you just love the polka-dot dresses and bright green ties?)Grandma & Grandpa Ottley are always so supportive. Could there be any more wonderful grandparents in the world? We sure don't think so.As soon as she said "I Do", Danielle immediately gained 10 nieces and nephews. I'm sure this would be overwhelming for a lot of girls, but, luckily, she's becoming an old pro quickly. They definitely consider her one of their FAVORITE aunts!STAY TUNED...MORE TO COME!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love all the bright colors! It looks like that was a fantastic day. Congratulations Jesse and Danielle!

Team Hanni said...

You have such a fantastic family. What beautiful pictures! I am so happy for your brother! I can't believe he is old enough to be married. All the kids are just adorable. What a fun reunion!!!

Kami said...

Some of the cutest kids I've ever seen! :)

cyndi said...

Your family is beautiful!!!