Friday, May 16, 2008

More family fun!

I know I keep talking about the fun we had during the days surrounding Jesse & Danielle's wedding, but I'm not done yet! Here are some more pictures: Mia and BJ enjoying a relaxing minute in the hotel. Don't ya just LOVE that girl's smile?Our reunion with the Croshaws was great, of course, especially since we hadn't seen them in almost 9 months!!! Here's Grant getting a hello hug from Uncle Laren.The kids always seem to flock to Laren because, of course, he's hilarious!And here are all the cousins together! 10 in all!It wasn't long before the kids decided they just had to get their swimsuits on and party down at the hotel pool!Some of the adults decided the time was better spent chatting instead of swimming...but that didn't last very long. Pretty soon, this is what happened to Vanessa......and then Mindy.They couldn't get Jesse into the pool themselves, but Laren came to lend a hand and soon he was soaked, too. I stayed away through all of this craziness, holding desperately to Amelia and my camera in hopes that I would be spared. I think I took this one as they were plotting against me.Yes, they eventually lured my baby away from me, grabbed the camera out of my hand, and threw me in as well! No pictures, though, because, well...no camera! I'm pretty sure the hotel staff thought we were a bunch of nuts, but we all had a LOT of fun! I love this picture of my sisters and my baby...all soaking wet!Wish we could play together as a family every day, but we'll take what we can get!

6 comments:

Jill said...

JO looks like you guys had a blast!! Family get togethers are so much fun when you have not seen eachother in a while!!

Unknown said...

My kids talk about the "pool with our clothes on" experience all the time! I think THAT will be their memory of the wedding. So much fun!

Mindbending Lovetacular Extravaganza said...

Jo, tell Laren I still owe him for the pool... >:-[ Nah, jk. But that smile of Mia's is about the cutest and cheesiest thing I've ever seen!

Kami said...

You guys are hilarious! Good thing you all have a sense of humor!

Kelly said...

Hey so Fun to hear from you on my blog! It made my day! I loved getting on and checking out your blog and cute family. Your daughter looks just like you! Looks like you are the Perfect Mother! You look Wonderful! I miss your Big Bright Smile!

Marisa said...

Oh man!! It has been so long! It is so great to see your beautiful family! What's hilarious - is that I saw the picture of the little boy in the life jacket in the pool and thought, " oh that's Joanna's brother he's adorable still..." And then I realized time hadn't stood still and that he is like what 20 years old now?? ACK! Is that your son in the pool?? Oh man I know it has been a long time but it is so wierd to see little babies grown up! Your brother was probably 4 the last time I saw him??? Oh man I am feeling quite old now!!! =)