Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hallelujah! I'm ready!

I'm set! I've got my new computer, new HUGE monitor, new printer, new speakers, new keyboard, and a new mouse!I'm telling you, it has been extremely frustrating not to have internet access this past week, but now I'm up and running! My only problem amidst all this excitement and celebration is that ALL of my pictures are stuck on my old computer. Give me some time to try to recover them. Until then, rest well knowing that I will be staring into a big 22" monitor until my eyes pop out of my head! Hip, hip, hooray!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Jo, thanks a LOT! Now I'm going to be singing that song ALL DAY! Good memories though, right?

Call me Mimi said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nothing more frustrating in this day and age than NOT being connected. As I always say - "a day without internet is a sad day indeed, but a day in which I get the most done :-) .

Mindy said...

Yay! Can't wait for some more pics of your cuties!

Adri said...

Hooray for a new computer and internet access! I just went without the internet for 2 weeks. It was enough to prove that I'm an addict. Thanks heavens we're back in business....now if I could just wrangle up a new computer, too... hmmmmm.... :)