Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to Routine (aka "School")

I can't tell you how happy I am that school is back in session. Not because the summer was boring or awful in any way -- or because my kids are driving me crazy -- or even because I have two less kids in the house now...I am just so thrilled to get back into our "school routine", where we know what is expected and we DO IT!Our summer was awesome. We got to do lots of fun things and we made some great memories! But I am now ready for school and, good news, so are my kids! They are so excited to see their friends again, make some new friends, and get to know their new teachers. It will be a very fun year for all! I have to admit, though, that I'm really going to miss them. Christian will be gone all day this year and it's going to seem a little empty at our lunch table without him there!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTEST! Love the two of them together.