Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Holidays...

...Happy Holiday Shopping!

I so look forward to Thanksgiving for the yummy food and great quality time spent with my family. But, I have to admit, as soon as that newspaper comes on Thanksgiving, I am at the kitchen table poring over the ads and outlining my shopping strategy for the next morning, early! This year it's even easier...Walmart's Black Friday ads are now online.

Click HERE to see the ads for Orem, which is where I'll be! It looks like they are having some screaming deals this year! And, here's a little secret, if you see a fantastic deal in another store's ad that you know you can find at Walmart, you can price-match it! Simply take the store's ad in and match exactly the item that you want. Worked for me last year! And it will save you time driving all over town.

(The only catch is that they won't price-match anything that isn't during the shopping times of the store to match with. Does that make sense? For example, if I wanted to price-match a doll that's on sale at Target for $10, but Target doesn't open until 6 am, I can't buy it at Walmart until 6 am.)

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh how much I look forward to Black Friday shopping!! Maybe I will see around some crazy busy store!

Heath Thompson said...

WOW... looks like you had it all mapped out! I layed in my bed snuggled up nice and warm and slept in. I have Never done the day ofter shopping. I might need to come with you some time and Learn how it is done. I hope you got some good deals! I haven't even begun my shopping not a thing! Opps! Wish me Luck! Hope your Thanksgiving was nice!
Love ya!
Kelly Thompson
I keep forgetting to log my husband out when I use his computer! My bad!

Shauna said...

I'm new here, what a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!