Friday, November 16, 2007

GNO, baby!

Each month, some of my friends from high school get together for a GNO (Girls Night Out). Although I don't make it every time, I have a blast when I am able to go. Last night was such a night! We met at Brick Oven for dinner, which was VERY eventful with Allison getting the Heimlich Maneuver from Jill. Thanks for stepping in, Jill! A little scary at the time, but SUPER funny afterwards! (We're not laughing at you, Allie, just WITH you!) These cute ladies are so much fun!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun looking bunch. I'm impressed that you are still able to keep up with your high school friends. I still feel close at heart with mine, but we have been so spread apart. I'm not helping out here in California. Although I think this would be a great place for us all to get together.

Chris & Allie said...

AAAHHHHH! I'm famous!! I made the blog! Yippee!

The Headrick Family said...

You guys all look great, jealous that I miss out on all the fun...wish I wasn't so far away! Hopefully one of our next visit to my parents I'll be able to crash the party!

Team Hanni said...

Yah for friends. You actually had somebody choke? Wow - good times. Your new template is sooooo cute!

Jill said...

Jo way cute picture! I am so glad you brought your camera! This way we can all look back when we are 60 and wonder why we were all freaking out about the big 30!

Chris & Allie said...

BTW, you gave me a hard time about taking to long to post...;)