Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Man!

If you know my husband, you know he's amazing in a million ways.  A wonderful husband, a gourmet cook, a do-it-yourselfer, a scriptorian, a fun-best-friend kind of daddy, and so much more!  Well, now we can add "a great smile" to the list of his awesomeness...
Thanks to the fantastic skills of the people at Lexington Heights Dental, my husband has a handsome new smile!  Now when he makes the people around him smile, he'll feel comfortable smiling, too!  I love this guy!

6 comments:

jaci said...

laren! i love it! i didn't know i could love your smile any more than i already did! awesome!

Mindy said...

Love it, love it! No one deserves something more!

Kami said...

Congrats! I think his old smile had such character! But, this is definitely beautiful! Did they do it for free? Does he have to be their poster guy now? :)

Kristen said...

I just took a look at your blog to see what you guys have been up to. Laren's smile looks great, I will have to show my Dad, the dentist. You sure have a cute family.

Adri said...

Lovely pearly whites! Did you have braces, Laren? I have them right now. It stinks! I'm hoping my smile will look like yours someday!

Gaye Brown said...

Looks great Laren. Doesn't it feel great to smile a cheesy grin and not worry about your teeth? Best money I ever spent was to fix my teeth!