Monday, June 1, 2009

SURPRISE!

On Saturday, May 30th, we had a surprise party for BJ's 4th birthday. He and I went to the park to take some pictures while the rest of the family set up a carnival in our backyard, complete with snow cones, fish pond, popcorn, balloons, streamers, and a bounce house! He was completely surprised and had a blast playing games with his cousins and friends.

Here he is with the other two "triplets". John will turn 4 in July and Jane will turn 4 in September. It was quite an experience for them to figure out the potato sack race and 3-legged race. There were a few tears, but overall they enjoyed it.Amelia had fun at the party, too. She enjoyed just sitting on Mimi and Papa's laps and watching the crazy older kids. I snapped this picture after a hot dog lunch. You can tell by the ketchup on her cute face! I don't even like ketchup, but would definitely eat this face clean! More pictures to come, but for now I'll leave you with one of myself and my wonderful sisters. I can't tell you how awesome it has been the last 5 months having them living close. It is truly like heaven on earth! I love them so much!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

It IS like heaven! We had such a great time at the party, you planned it all out perfectly! Sure love you!