Friday, March 7, 2008

Family Resemblance?

My sweet Amelia has always reminded me of my niece, Janie. I keep telling this to my sister, Mindy (Janie's mom), but I don't know if she really believes me. Well, my camera finally caught THE expression that most resembles Jane. Ladies and gentlemen, the proof...And here are some pictures of Janie at around the same age...Seriously, you can't deny that they look alike, right?! I just love these two cute girls with their wrinkled-up noses! It will surely be fun to see them together next month when the whole family is together for Jesse's wedding! We are going to have a blast!

Now, I want to know...what do YOU think?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

What do I think? I think I'm jealous that your whole family gets to be together next month. That's a lot of plane tickets!

And yes. I see the resemblance. CUTIES!

Mindy said...

You are right! They really have similar facial features... CUTE! I love the crinkled up noses too, and the teeth just top it all off! I can't wait to hold "mini Jane", and I'm thinking Jane will want to be right there ready to put on a show! Love you, Jo. Can't WAIT to wrap my arms around you!

Allie said...

I can see it.

Team Hanni said...

Yes, they could be sisters. They are both soooooooo cute! How fun that you will all get to be together again! ENJOY!

Fay said...

Yep, they look alike! There are a few genes in common, you know! I'm excited that all of you will get to be together at wedding time. What a great excuse for a reunion. Can't wait to see all of you! xoxoxo

Kami said...

Those big cheezy grins are the cutest! I think they both get them from their moms!

Tara Fears said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I hope I get to be one of the lucky ones to see Mindy when she is in town.